Time at Home







Ways to Contact Me

  • Skype: kalzebeta
  • Yahoo Messenger: kalzebeta

Yoga Party!

Yoga Party!
Check this out!

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm in Egypt!



















When I write a book someday, this will be on the jacket sleeve somewhere. It's just such a stereotypical picture of an Arab. To us, this is picturesque. This is the Middle East.

But it's not the Middle East. Everybody doesn't look like this. This photo will help sell my book, but the reality is that this guy was so completely abnormal to my experience in Irbid, that even after having become somewhat acclimatized to this part of the world, I wanted to take a shot of him.

I am having a hard time dealing with the other Americans. They are just such idiots. They're good people, but it's frustrating how little they understand about this part of the world.

Is Saddam Hussein responsible for the death of 2 million people?

Egypt is totally completely absolutely incredibly different. It's a different world. I can't even tell you how....WEIRD this place is. More on what I did later, first I want to sleep.

No comments: