Time at Home







Ways to Contact Me

  • Skype: kalzebeta
  • Yahoo Messenger: kalzebeta

Yoga Party!

Yoga Party!
Check this out!

Blog Archive

Monday, May 14, 2007

Kate Loves Beirut

After deciding that I will come back to complete my master's degree at the American University of Beirut, I walked down to the seaside boardwalk to just gaze at the water and think about nothing, breathe in the complete happiness I have been feeling here for the past three days.

As I sat there admiring the sea, a little old lady came and sat a few feet away. I asked her if she like the sea. She said she did, and we started talking. She was Lebanese, non-veiled sunni muslim. She has traveled to over 40 different countries.

She helped me get on the right bus to get home.

Picturesque, beautiful, and exciting. I love Beirut.

No comments: