Time at Home







Ways to Contact Me

  • Skype: kalzebeta
  • Yahoo Messenger: kalzebeta

Yoga Party!

Yoga Party!
Check this out!

Blog Archive

Friday, April 27, 2007

Doctor el-Isnan

No, not Niswan, ISNAN. (The difference is big - a trip to the Dentist is very different from a trip to the Gynecologist).

Sanaa's tooth has been hurting her for over 24 hours. Instead of going to the Emergency Room, I accompanied her to the Dentist's office on Jama'a street.

We had to wait for the dentist to come and open the office. He was about 24 or 25, wearing jeans and puma brand shoes.

The office itself was pretty clean, I guess. I went with her into the operating room. He gave her Novocaine. He wasn't wearing gloves. The tools he used had been sitting in a drawer, and not in little plastic sanitary bags like in the states. I'm talkin' he took the syringe out of a drawer and put it in her mouth without 1. washing his hands, 2. washing the syringe, 3. wearing gloves.

We got home and Sanaa told me her mouth really hurt, so I asked to see it, and there was just blood blood blood blood blood coming out.

I'm not sure what he did to her, but whatever it was, I am super glad it's not me.

No comments: