Time at Home







Ways to Contact Me

  • Skype: kalzebeta
  • Yahoo Messenger: kalzebeta

Yoga Party!

Yoga Party!
Check this out!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Back in France

So, we left at 9:30 pm ish last night, Malek, Jihad, and their friend Asel.

We drove to the airport.

My flight left at 1:30 am.

I got to Paris, found the place where I was supposed to take the bus, ended up having an interesting political conversation with one of the airport employees (in French) - the first person I meet in France, and he's muslim! Interesting.

Got on the bus from the airport to Montparnasse, then FINALLY found the right place to go. The problem was my stupid back. It was way too heavy.

But I got to Rennes on the TGV train I took from Montparnasse, and from Rennes I took the bus to the Basset's house.

I feel totally weird to be here. It's over, I'm coming home!!!!

No comments: