Time at Home







Ways to Contact Me

  • Skype: kalzebeta
  • Yahoo Messenger: kalzebeta

Yoga Party!

Yoga Party!
Check this out!

Blog Archive

Friday, June 8, 2007

Je Rentre Aujourd'hui!

So, I just woke up a few minutes ago. I had butterflies in my stomach. I don't think there can be a feeling as exciting as "GOING HOME." It was like this the first time I left 1 Rue Mathurin Meheut, four years ago, but still, something has changed. For one, I know what to expect when I return. I really appreciate my experience in Israel; I think that will allow me to have less culture shock or "American" shock when I get home. At least, that is the hope.

This adventure changed my life, and for the better. I am so glad that I went to Jordan.

And I am so glad to finally be going home!

No comments: